"Unconventional" SCIENCES and NEW DISCOVERIES > LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE

How to Use the Law of Attraction

(1/1)

PiJo:

Author's page : How to Use the Law of Attraction
How to Use the Law of Attraction

To use the law of attraction, start by relaxing your mind and meditating for 5 to 10 minutes. Know what you want, then send the Universe a mental picture of what you want. Write your wish down and feel it, then write all the things the Universe has given to you. Trust the Universe !!

Steps

Relax your mind. Meditate for 5 to 10 minutes. Doing this will increase brain power and have your mind at that relaxed state. This step is optional but recommended.
    Be sure about what you want and when you do decide please don't doubt yourself. Remember that you're sending a request to the Universe which is created by thoughts and therefore responds to thoughts. Know exactly what it is that you want. If you're not clear/sure, the Universe will get an unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results. So be sure it is something you have strong enthusiasm for.
    Ask the Universe for it. Make your request. Send a picture of what you want to the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours. See How to Visualize. The more detailed your vision, the better. If you're wanting that Nintendo Wii, see yourself sitting down playing a game on it. See yourself feeling the controller, playing your favorite game(s), touching the console. If there's that person you have a crush on, see yourself walking with them, touching or caressing the person, or even kissing the person. You get the idea.
    Write your wish down. Start with "I am so happy and grateful now that..." and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what it is that you want. Write it in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid negation terms (see Warnings for more on this). Every day until your wish comes true, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it's happening right now and see your imagination turning more clearer.
    Feel it. Feel the way you will now after receiving your wish. You must act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is actually the most important, powerful step in using the Law of Attraction because this is where it starts working, and sometimes if you do this you don't feel like you need it anymore because you feel like you already have it! Therefore, the universe will manifest this thought and feeling, and you will receive it.
    Show gratitude. Write down all the things the Universe has given you. Be thankful for what you already have and be thankful for all the things the Universe has given you. The Universe has done a lot of things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratitude will motivate the Universe to do even more things and will draw more things into your life. If you were once bullied and that person stopped, that's one thing to be thankful for. If the person you're crushing on likes you back, or doesn't but they didn't send their lover out to hurt you, that's another thing to thank the Universe for. You should also thank the Universe for this process too. Showing gratitude will turbo boost the Universe to manifest your request faster.
    Trust the Universe. Imagine an alternate dimension that is almost exactly like the real world but whatever you truly desire comes true in an instant. See yourself in that dimension, where whatever you ask the Universe for comes to you in an instant. Don't look for what you asked for; this is where people tend to mess up. If you have to keep an eye out for an event that manifests your wish, it's only telling the Universe you don't have it, and you will attract not having it. Be patient. Don't get upset if these things don't happen immediately. Don't stress the "how" of things. Let the Universe do it for you. When you take the Universe's job of worrying about the "how", this says you lack faith and that you're telling the Universe what to do when the Universe has far greater knowledge and power than human mankind.

Community Q&A

How can I rebuild my life into a glorious one?

Begin by removing all negativity. No sadness, no shame, no guilt, no despair. Stop hurting your soul for past mistakes. Let go of everything. Don't let negativity penetrate your consciousness when the Law of Rhythm has got you down. Be happy to be alive. Life isn't about gaining, it's about learning.

How does the Universe respond when using the Law of Attraction?

When you have positive self-esteem and are completely apart from negative thoughts, then in return, the Universe gives you the things you want, the things that you are passionate about and the things you know you will get one day. If you can meditate everyday, you can achieve anything in your life, guaranteed. Always think positive.

How can I believe that what I want to attract is going to happen?

Remember that there is a difference between sending out a hope that something you'd like to happen will happen and putting in the appropriate effort or planning to ensure that something actually will happen. If you don't believe that something will happen, perhaps you're not willing to plan and work for it. You need a balance of both hope (to inspire) and effort (to achieve) for an outcome to be realized.

I am scared that if I wish to have in my life, then will God say how unsatisfied is this person, I have given so many things still and she or he is demanding?

The Universe/God has an infinite and abundant reservoir of supplies, waiting to be delivered to the ones who sincerely ask for them. It doesn't judge anyone for asking for more, because, you are expected to live your life on this planet to the fullest. It is the limited thinking and the conditioning that we all have been exposed to from childhood which makes us fear the Universe/God; in fact it is not something to be feared at all. It's like the genie from the 'Arabian Nights' - Your wish is its command. Don't be scared. Go ahead ask for everything and anything that you want and believe that you have received them.

The Universe is only matter. How does something without life or a mind answer, give, or respond to me?

Matter is nothing but energy. Thoughts are also energy. Therefore, thoughts can become things.

Is this Christian like?

It is similar to Christian doctrine, in that through praying and faith, you will ask for something from the Creator/ God and will be given the thing where the act of faith proves true.

Can I ask for more than one thing at a time? Say three or four? Or will this be confusing the universe?

You can ask for as many things as you want, ambitious you. Write a list of all that you want. The more you believe that they are coming your way, the better you will feel. The better you feel, the more you are allowing and the more things that will come to you. The more you see these things coming to you, the better you will feel and it's an incredible avalanche of awesomeness. Truly believe and allow.

For the last 2 years I have been demanding 20 million dollars from the universe but I am not getting it. I am getting small things very easily but not the big money -- why?

You have to feel that you already have it. Your question reveals that you are thinking of the "how" process, the getting rather than the already having. Your feelings should reside in joy and peace, a calm acceptance that it is already as it should be.

Does this really work?

Yes, it really works. You do have to be patient with the universe, because once you start to think that it doesn't work, you will not get what you want.

Do I need to tell other people what I want so bad? I don't want their negative comments.

The Law of Attraction is between you and the universe. Sharing what you want with others is completely optional, regardless of whether they give positive or negative comments.

Tips

If your current reality is bad, try not to think too much about it. Most of the people pay attention to their current reality and attract the same. Focus on what you wish to experience instead.
    It works !!
    Have a vision board or a picture from a magazine to help you see and feel what you want, look at that picture everyday (better to do this in the morning since this will help you to feel better throughout the day), and focus on emitting happy feelings to the Universe.
    Focus as often as you can on what you DO want rather than on what you don't want. For example, if you are angry or upset about a war/conflict that has been going on, do your best to be 'pro-peace' rather than 'anti-war' - focus on the peace, and the kinds of solutions that you would like to see, instead of whatever it is that you do not like about the situation.
    Good feelings = good reality. Feel GOOD. Put on your favorite song, paint a picture, have fun with your pet, or think of someone or something that you love, something that makes you happy, and just shut your eyes and dwell on this. These can be called Frequency Shifters, so have a few up your sleeve. Different thoughts work for different situations, so think of a few now you can use later.
    An interesting fact: Even celebrities like Lady Gaga use the law of attraction, and many have experienced its success.
    Try this... if you experience an event that makes you so happy and overjoyed that you want to attract more into your life then try to remember your inner emotion you had (your heart beating faster/ stomach jumping) whatever it was try to replicate that by remembering the event and then if your vibrational energy is the same as you felt in that joyous moment then it will manifest and you will attract it into your life.
    It works best if you focus on only one wish at a time.
    The first time you try this it may take a long time( like ten months) but you get better at it with practice.
    Try at first wishing for things that are easy and measurable then when your wish comes true you will know for sure you got what you wished for. This will build faith.
    Always keep a positive mindset and regardless of how long the manifestation process takes, always believe that whatever you are waiting on will come. Your dreams become a reality! The important step to include in the manifestation process is heart energy, which is feeling love and gratitude towards the Universe and opening your heart to goodness.

Warnings

"Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it," is not a statement to joke around with. This law is so powerful your request could manifest instantly and powerfully without warning. Remember, this Law could be used to create or destroy.
    You can't have any resistance in your mind for example: if you have just tried using the law of attraction and you say "this stuff isn't working" then the universe will give you more of 'this isn't working.'
    If you have a friend who you haven't seen in a long time and you want her to come to you. Instead of saying "I want my friend to show up at my door," just say, "I want to walk down the street and see her pass by," or something like that.
    If you are constantly worried about bad things happening, or negative outcomes, then you are using the law of attraction AGAINST yourself. To worry is really to apply most of the above steps, towards a NEGATIVE outcome. You are visualizing the negative outcome and asking the universe for it with pictures of the negative outcome; you are feeling the feelings of the negative outcome. Stop worrying and follow step seven above.
    Avoid using those negation terms. For example, if you want to get out of debt and you say "I want to get out of debt," the Universe only see the word 'debt' and will send more along your way. It pays no attention to negation terms like, 'no', 'not', 'none', 'out' and so forth. Instead, say "I am in rich/wealthy have lots of money."

(Note from NEEEEEXT : it is the same with all religions which use negation in their commandements : "don't lie, don't steal, don't kill, ..." with all the reverse and negative effects we see today)

If you want something to happen, such as you want a bike, don't just say "I want that bike", but believe you are going to get that bike. Instead of telling yourself you want the bike, envision yourself riding that bike. It doesn't matter whether or not you know when you're going to receive it, just believe you're going to get it and have no doubts about it.
If you have any doubts, quickly change your thought pattern to the positive and focus on receiving or having what you want.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version