- A Penny For Luck
- Safe Revenge Spell
- THE MOST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL
- Love Spell - Binding Spell - Two Hearts
- Love Potion - The Gyspy Rose Real Love Potion
- Fire Spells - Ancient, Primal Magic
- Magical Properties of Salt - Protection, Purification, Healing
- Mirror Beauty Spell
... and much more (see "Important links" at the bottom)

Note from NEEEEEXT : each spell should be repeated 3 times and finish with "it is my will and it is done" or "this is my will, so shall it be".

Curses & Hexes DIY Removal Spell

Get a piece of wax paper or another kind of strong paper.

Write on it carefully what you know about the curses/hexes, like who cast them, or where they came from, and/or when this started (the date). If you don't know any details, just write "My two curses or hexes" on the paper so that we all know what this for and what it's going to do.

Place three spoonfuls of salt (rock salt, or sea salt, or just ordinary table salt) into the paper and make a bundle out of it that you can tie to a piece of string.

Wear it over your heart for three days and three nights.

The salt will draw out the curses or hexes and take them into itself.

On the morning of the fourth day, open the package, and let water wash the salt away. You can do this in a river or by an ocean shore, scatter it outside when it is raining hard, or simply in your sink if you have no access to flowing water elsewhere.

Burn the paper and the string.

Wear a rose quartz pendant or a healing or lucky charm you already own over the heart for 9 days after that, so that whatever was damaged by the presence of the curse or hex gets healed and restored, and your defense systems grow strong again.

NB: For those who are wanting to learn magic, this is a good spell to do for yourself. Just write "my curses" on the paper to cover the bases and run the spell.

Note what you think and dream about during the three days when you wear the charm, and also, pay close attention to what happens when you let the flowing water take the contaminated salt away for cleansing by nature itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Moon Spell

Oftentimes we find that we can't move on in life until something has been achieved, something has been completed. When we look back on life, we find that there are certain step stones, that it wasn't a linear progression but that we moved in leaps, jumps to the next level.

Practically, that means that we find long periods of nothingness, where nothing seems to shift or change and we feel stuck, bored, spinning our wheels and not getting anywhere, no matter how much effort is expended. But then something happens and whoosh! We find ourselves in a whole new world.

The "whoosh" moments are what I call threshold shifts, and to bring about a threshold shift is what this full moon spell is all about.

As always, we start with forming the intention, the set up for the spell.

What do you want to achieve? What do you want to complete so it is done, so you can move on to the next level?

Let's say as an example you want to gain a significant increase in the money you earn so you can finally move to a place that will bring you the opportunities you have been wanting/needing/waiting for for a long time.

Or you might want to leave your current employment and find better job, start a business that will bring totally different opportunities for you to learn, evolve, grow and have fun.

Or you might want to leave a relationship so you are free to explore new opportunities in every way.

Or you might want to enter into a relationship which will bring new opportunities and experiences to you.

If you note, it is always the NEW OPPORTUNITIES that open up once you get over the hump that divides the new from the old.

Energy is needed for this, and the Full Moon Spell is a perfect time to raise this energy and fly high.

Here is the spell. It comes in three parts.

Full Moon Spell Instructions

1. Connecting With The New

In a quiet place on the night of the full moon, light a fresh white candle and sit with it.

Take a moment to sense towards the future and the new life, the new opportunities and the new exciting experiences that await.

Breathe quietly, with your hands on your heart of energy and let any ideas that bubble up simply flow by you, flow through you like a gentle river.

Think about a future you (a future aspect of you) who is living this new life and is loving it.

Connect with this future you and let it help you, inspire you and pull you forward towards the future.

Breathe deeply and say (evoke):

Under the light of the full moon

what will be coming soon

I will create.

2. Releasing The Old

Breathe deeply as you say (evoke):

I release all that holds me back

I release all fear

I release all doubt

I release all sadness

I release all anger

I release all heart ache

I release all heart break

I release all the old

for the new to unfold.

Take a moment to let all the old flow away as you breathe deeply, clean fresh air of this Full Moon night and feel energy raising, gathering inside for the final step that casts the spell.

3. Stepping Into The New

My hands

My heart

My soul

My mind

My body

all aligned

combined

create my future

forward flow

This is my will

and it is so.

Stand up, go outside and enjoy the night for a time.

It doesn't matter if you can see the full moon or not; the night is filled with mystery. Dance if you will, a good thing was done.

When you get back inside, keep your full moon spell candle burning safely through the night and until it is entirely spent.

Sleep well, dream sweetly and look forward to your future.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protection Spell Against A Person Who Wishes You Harm

Protection Spell Against Negative Influences, Spell To Counter Attacks, Spell To Neutralise Someone Who Wishes You Harm, Encapsulation Spell.

If there is someone always on your case who wishes you ill, this is a powerful energy magic spell to disable the attacks without resorting to any negativity yourself.

I'm an energy magician so I don't use a lot of the paraphanalia of traditional witchcraft.

However, you can if you want to, surround this spell with any amount of bells and whistles you feel you need to strengthen it further. This might include casting a circle, calling in archangels or guides to assist you, considering what day or time of day might be the best for you and many other things besides.

I used this spell this morning and find it very helpful for disabling a negative person in my environment.

When I do this spell, I raise energy first through myself, and visualise the negative person being enfolded in a bubble of clear, mirror smooth energy to keep their negativity inside.

This is an interesting manouvre because it has a dual action - this bubble in which they become encased contains their energy emissions absolutely and doesn't make any distinction between good or bad emissions. So should they think loving thoughts, they will be healed just the same as they will be getting painful repercussions from thinking or broadcasting ill thoughts.

Here is the core spell:

All acts of negativity
will now return threefold to thee.

All bad you try to send my way
upon your own self will hold sway.

All actions, thoughts and words of hate
become your own decided fate.

By all up high, the worlds and wise
by oceans wide and deep blue skies
by day and night, and powers three
this is my will, so mote it be!

*NB: The more power you can raise before you cast this spell, the longer lasting and more profound the spell becomes.

Money In My Pocket

This is a fast and fun spell you can drum, clap, sing, chant, think whenever you get worried about money.

Kids and children love this spell too and it is a right antidote to thinking of money as being this horrible dour black nasty thing you still can't get enough of!

Money In My Pocket

Money in my pocket
and money in my hand
money in my home
and money in my bank

Money streams towards me
like the river to the sea
its easy and its wonderful
as counting 1-2-3!

...and ...

There's money in my pocket
and money in my hand,
money in my home
and money in my bank.

Wherever I shall go
and whatever I may do
I clearly state the fact
its true and it is so!

NB: You can now loop this by repeating this verse:

Money streams towards me
like the river to the sea
its easy and its wonderful
as counting 1-2-3! .
.. and there's ...

... and starting the whole thing all over again.

Try this with some friends just for fun and drum the beat on the table, it's a great friendly fun spell that leaves a smile and a giggle in the air.

A Penny For Luck

This is a really simple luck spell, an old gypsy spell, and one of those spells that needs very few ingredients, in fact just the one, a penny.

A penny is the lowest denomination in coins your country has; the smallest coin, in other words.

It becomes not its face value, but the ritual object of the disc or coin which is all about earthly success, material wealth, making money.

And this Penny For Luck spell is really easy to do but do put good intention to it and be consciously aware that you are doing magic when you do this.

It is intention that changes the simple humble penny into a ritual object that is used in casting this easy luck spell.

Here's what to do :

When you are out and about in the World, take a penny out of your pocket.

Hold it in your hand to your heart for a moment to help you centre and raise energy for the spell (real magic energy comes from the heart and the soul!).

Move your hand with the penny in it up to your Third Eye point (where the Indian ladies have their dot!). Think and say in your mind at the same time, "A Penny For Luck!" If you can say it out aloud at the same time as well, so much the better.

Now kiss the hand that holds the penny and ...

... "give the penny to the fairies for luck" - throw it in a fountain, flip it into the grass, leave it on a fence post, by the side of the road, on a windowsill, on a tree branch, wherever there seems to be a good place to put the lucky penny.

Then walk away and don't look back.

This is a great spell for beginners, and to not only bring more luck into your life, but also to make the world a more magical place. It is said that those who find the penny, now or in a hundred years from now, will also experience good fortune as a result.

You can bless a penny in the same way and leave it in the home of someone you want to create better luck for. Don't tell them you did it or the spell is broken and as before, don't turn back.

Safe Revenge Spell

This is a truly superbly wicked spell, so bad, it's actually good!

Taking the Law Of Three into consideration, this is how to make a spell for revenge or to hurt someone back who's hurt you, but at the same time how to remain perfectly safe and serve the highest good of all concerned - and possibly even make a fat karmic profit in the process.

This is how it works.

Consider the person in question, and especially their shortcomings in totality.

Now consider their higher self as well, and how they are totally failing to living up to being anything like that.

Now, choose a POSITIVE QUALITY that if it was bestowed on this person, would create maximum conflict and damage in their lives.

For example, a vicious drug dealer who exploits people would have a really hard time of it if they were to develop a conscience, all of a sudden. Or if their heart was to open to love and understanding, or if they were to develop deep insight into how their actions affect others, or how what they're doing is totally not what the creative order likes or desires.

For such a person, just about any positive quality, such as:

honour
    love
    freedom
    vision
    understanding
    clarity
    intelligence
    heart & soul opening
    connecting to higher spiritual sources
    enlightenment

... etc. would cause a real "crash and burn" in their current activities/incarnational unfoldments.

Their "muppet identity" would fall apart and they would suffer GREATLY in the process.

You, on the other hand, if you were to get these back threefold, will GAIN greatly. You stand to profit thrice -

Firstly, you get your revenge and suffering payback on the muppet level;

Secondly, you get to do "the right thing" in consultation with their higher selves;

Thirdly, YOU get back what YOU send out threefold as a bonus.

Ready?

Light a single, simple candle and sit before it.

Call up the person and the person's higher self.

Ask the higher self for a quality which would derail that person's current muppet life.

Now, speak that quality and gift it to the person:

Upon the planes in which I live,

the gift of  [insert quality] I now give,

to [insert name of revenge target] with all my heart and soul,

to change [him/her] and to make [him/her] whole;

By all on high and law of three,

this is my will, so shall it be.

Visualise the person strongly in the candle flame for a short but intense time, then blow out the candle.

It is done.

THE MOST POWERFUL LOVE SPELL

Most powerful love spells are black love spells. However, before casting a black love spell, make sure you’re aware of its consequences. The most powerful love spell can’t be removed. So, are you sure you want to be with this person forever? If you are, go ahead.

What is a powerful love spell ?

Most powerful love spells are black love spells

Magic is a special science. With its help, you can work wonders, for example to strengthen a person’s affection to you. However, a lot of harm can be done if you cast a black love spell on your own.

Some sorcerers claim black love spells are the most powerful love spells. If you cast one incorrectly, you may get in a lot of trouble. WIll it stop you if you’re in love with someone and want to get this someone to fall in love with you? Of course, not.

Consequences of powerful love spells

Considering casting a powerful love spell, make sure you’re ready to face the consequences. Intervention in another person’s will and fate can’t have no consequences. So carefully weigh all pros and cons before doing anything.

One of the consequences of a powerful love spell is when the person’s character changes. For example, a powerful love spell can make the person it’s cast on weak-willed. As a result, the spell caster won’t be as attracted to him as before. Or vice versa: the person will resist magic and become hot-tempered, angry, aggressive, and mean.

If you can’t live without your beloved, you can cast the most effective love spell on him. Casting it, make sure all the rules are observed. Otherwise, magic won’t produce the desired effect.

How to cast love spells

All love spells should be cast when you’re hungry. It is believed that the hungrier you’re, the more effective the love spell will be.

Casting a love spell, you should believe in success. Confidence makes love spells stronger and more effective. Avoid casting love spells when you’re tired. Before casting a love spell, have a good rest.

Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and having sex one week prior to casting a love spell. Focus and think about its positive results.

To make a love spell powerful, believe in what you do and observe all the rules for casting it. Any mistake may result in failure.

When to cast love spells

You should cast a love spell on someone only if you’re 100% sure you love this person and want to be with him (for example, if you’ve been living with your boyfriend for a long time but he wouldn’t propose to you).

I’d warn you against using magic to break someone’s family, force this person to fall in love with you, and make him weak-willed. Eventually, you will realize that being with him doesn’t make you happy and it’s not what you want.

Powerful love spells with a photo

Professional spell caster can cast a love spellYou can cast a love spell on a person and get him to fall in love with you using his photo. Each photo has certain energy. Make sure the photo you’re going to use in the ritual was taken recently. Preferably, it should be a full-length photo.

The most powerful love spell with a photo is quite easy to cast. However, it makes the spell caster very tired.

So, take a photo of your beloved. Light a church candle, turn the photo upside down and hold it over the flame. Run the photo around the flame saying,

“God’s servant (name) longs for me, God’s servant (name), like I long for him. Let sweet contentment fill his body at the very thought of me, God’s servant (name). So be it. Amen.”

Burn the photo and scatter the ashes in the wind.

A powerful love spell with candles

You can bind two people together by casting a simple love spell with two candles. Take two wax candles and twist them together, saying, “Me and God’s servant (name) are twisted together like these candles.” Light the candles and say, “It’s not a candle that I’m lighting, it’s the soul and heart of God’s servant (name) so he longs to be with me, God’s servant (name), forever.”

Make sure both candles burn down. The love spell will be most effective if you cast it 9 days in a row.

Consolidation of the results of a powerful love spell

There are many ways for you to consolidate the results of a powerful love spell. For example, you can whisper the spell to the wind. Make sure you’re focused on your beloved and visualize the desired results.

Perform the ritual when it’s windy, preferably in the evening. Come up to the window, open it and say (9 times),

“God’s servant (name), come to my porch, to my castle, to my threshold, following my steps. Word, lock, tongue. You are mine. Amen.”

You can also say that to the person leaving your home. Make sure the door remains open until you finish saying the spell.

Love Spell - Binding Spell - Two Hearts

I've received a request for a love spell to stop interference from friends and relatives and allow two people who love each other to be able to stay connected and develop their unfolding relationship in peace.

Here's my response, a wonderfully simple but extremely profound love binding spell, using the minimum of ingredients and the maximum of heart.

You need:

Two candles, one for you, one for the girlfriend.

Write your names on two pieces of paper which stand underneath the candle holder. On a third piece of paper, write both your names and draw a circle around them.

Place the candles about a foot apart on their respective pieces of paper, with the third piece of paper exactly in the center.

Light your candle first and say:

Burn bright, burn true,
heart of (your name)

Then light the other and say:

Burn bright, burn true,
heart of (girlfriend's name)

If you have a wand, trace a figure of eight around the two candles, making sure to cross over exactly each time over the third piece of paper. If you don't, use the original inbuilt human wand - your index finger.

Say with each pass slowly:

A meeting of two hearts
if it is ordained
must come to pass.

Stop, take a deep breath in and out, and start on the second set. Three passes again, full fig eight around the candles.

Let no-one and nothing
stand in the way
of the meeting of two hearts.

Stop, take a deep breath and start the 3rd set of 3 passes.

Two hearts beat as one
it is my will
and it is done.

Now sit down and focus on the paper with the circle and both your names which is the power focus of this ritual.

See yourself and the gf together, being honest and true together, talking, making love, making decisions. Just you and her, keep that completely clear and powerful in your mind.

When you are ready, move both candles together and tip them so their flames combine. Take the circle paper and say:

My will is transferred
my spell has been heard
As I will, so mote it be.

Burn the circle paper in the single flame.

Blow out the single flame as one.

Wrap the candles and the name papers in tissue and dispose of them.

Love Potion - The Gyspy Rose Real Love Potion

I get asked on a regular basis for a real love potion that really works. Now every love potion is only as good as the witch who makes it, but this one is as fool proof as any potion could possible be. It's a family recipe (I'm half gypsy) and it really works with a minimum of basic potion ingredients that are easy to get hold of. So hopefully, love may now come to all who keep on asking!

Gypsy Rose Love Spell

Three hearts of precious wild pink rose
that under sun and starlight grows;
Three silver spoons of honey gold
awakens powers of the old;
Three silver spoons of brandy wine
you shall be mine, you shall be mine.
You shall be mine till I you free
This is my will, so shall it be.

A note: This is a form of spell that transmits through the generations without the need for cookbooks and things that can be found, burned, or lost. All the instructions necessary to perform the spell are INSIDE THE SPELL itself; which means that once you've learned it, it is always available to you.

Before anyone asks, clearly you're supposed to put all the ingredients in order into a pot and stir them on the last three lines. With a SILVER spoon. Then you have the Love Potion ready to use. Or sell. Or put into the punch bowl at the election committee's meeting ... ;)

Fire Spells - Ancient, Primal Magic

It is true that there is one kind of spell I love the best of all - the really, REALLY old and primal ones. And is there anything more primal than fire spells?

Consider this: For how long have human beings made fires, and looked into the flames, watched the smoke ascend to the heavens, and send their prayers, their wishes, hopes and dreams to rise and be heard?
Fire Spells Illustration - Ancient Fire by Starfields    
Ancient Fire Spells

It is true that there is one kind of spell I love the best of all - the really, REALLY old and primal ones.

Consider this.

For how long have human beings made fires, and looked into the flames, watched the smoke ascend to the heavens, and send their prayers, their wishes, hopes and dreams to rise and be heard?

It is a truly extraordinary sensation to tap into this kind of thing, an overwhelming powerfield of the ages that makes magic now, and real, and so very much more than just messing around with a little love spell, now and then.

In essence, this is extremely simple, like so many of the really ancient and primal magic rituals are; but in practice, and if it is done with the right frame of mind, there is very little that could be more powerful, or more profound.
All you need to perform the ancient fire spells is any kind of safe surface, or container; it could be anything at all, even a bowl filled with sand, and it doesn't have to be big, or even outdoors.

The fire bowl I use for indoor, table top fire magic at night is no larger than a cereal bowl, made of brass and stands on three legs, which helps to not burn the table. If you have a smoke detector in the house, it would be a good idea to turn it off before you start. There is also merit in opening a window, for how else will the smoke rise to the heavens and carry your prayers, or intent?

Next, we need something to burn.

I like to collect twigs from certain trees, tiny little pieces which dry quickly and burn easily. Different kinds of wood flavour the smoke differently, and it is fascinating to experiment and learn for yourself how the scents and flavours of different woods affect your mood and visions.

We may then also consider to add some herbs to burn - sage, rosemary, bay leaves, lavender, pine needles, leaves from a eucalyptus tree - the choice is really completely endless. I would suggest to start with what you can find naturally in your environment, be this out of doors, in your garden, or your local grocery, which often sells different kinds of herbs.

If you are a more experienced magician, you can begin to match the wood you burn and the herbs you add for the smoke effect to the purpose of the spell, but actually, for that true primal feel it isn't necessary at all.

Fire Spell Step 1:

Simply light the fire, look into the flames and think about what you want to say to the Gods, or what you would ask of them. Think about it deeply and let the flames hypnotise you.

Fire Spell Step 2:

With a small fire in a bowl, the flames will burn out soon enough, and then you have glowing embers. It is at that point you add the herbs, and it is then that the smoke will begin to rise powerfully, and that's when you state your intent or say your prayer.

You could say, for example:

Hear me, wise ones, old ones, those who dwell above;

Hear my call and hear my voice, hear my prayer:

Send to me the blessings of joy, of happiness, and of love.

I prefer if you would let words simply come to you as you were looking into the flames and thinking about what it was that you wanted. When things come from the heart, and in the moment, that's the most powerful state for magic there is.

Fire Spell Step 3:

Basically, that's all you have to do.

If you wanted to, you could add an offering to the powers that be as a sign of respect and gratitude, such as burning some special herbs such as tobacco; some people like to burn a bank note but I'm really not in favour of that, personally; some people add a gift of a few drops of rose oil, frankincense or even liquor for the offering.

This is an optional step because the gift you gave was to light the fire in the first place and make contact with the powers that be; they appreciate your sincere attention more than anything, and a meaningful, "Thank you for listening" at the end or words to that effect is quite enough to seal the spell.

More Fire Spell Ideas

The variations on the basic fire spell set up are pretty limitless, as are so many things in magic.

One variation I have found useful and which I actually use often is to write short messages on small pieces of paper and burn them during the smoke stage of the fire spell. These messages can be actual messages to loved ones far away, loved ones in the spirit world, notes of gratitude for blessings received, wishes for the World, or requests for items or qualities that you might miss in your life.

Fire purifies as well as transmutes; so you can also use the fire stage to for example burn photographs of people who you want out of your life, or write their names on a piece of paper and burn that instead. Likewise, you can write down things you don't need or want and let that be burned up in the flames.

* Remember: It isn't the words on the paper, or the pictures themselves, that make the spell happen, but it is YOUR INTENT in regards to this object or person that powers the fire spell.

In conclusion I would say that fire spells are amongst my favourite kinds of magical activities. It really gets you close up and personal to the magical inheritance of mankind across all the ages, all the cultures, everywhere in the world and is an extremely powerful way to communicate with the spirit world, and the worlds and dimensions above and below.

(Need a Magic Fire but no matches?
Fear not - we have a brand new virtual Magic Fire for you to use at any time - and without any risk of setting off the fire alarms or the parents !
Visit this link :   HERE . You need Flash player installed on your computer. Download latest Flash Player  HERE)

Magical Properties of Salt - Protection, Purification, Healing

Salt, as in ordinary household salt, is a powerful absorber of psychic energy. It doesn't channel this energy but absorbs it and holds it instead and it is this central property which accounts for its many different uses in magic. Here is a list of magic uses for salt plus some easy salt spells for clearing, protection and purification.

The Magical Properties Of Salt

Without exception, every civilisation on Earth has very similar ideas about the magical properties of salt - namely that it absorbs psychic energy and binds it into its own structure.

From the Roman Catholic rite of preparing holy water, which contains both water and salt to the Indian custom of using salt on wounds to draw away unhealthy spirits, and with evidence that salt has been used in just that way for as long as humans have employed magic, there is clearly a strong consensus and that tends to be simply based on truth, fact, and experience.

Protection Against Psychic Phenomena

Salt has always been used as protection against psychic attacks, and to disable unwanted psychic phenomena.

Ordinary salt may be sprinkled across thresholds and around the perimeter of dwellings, inside and out;

Salt mixed with sand is used for forming magic circles;

Rock salt crystals can be added to "medicine pouches", carried in pockets or worn in a small bag about the neck.

Sprinkling salt around someone's bed protects from unwanted night time visitors and reduces the likelihood of unwanted spontaneous OBEs.

Please note: Salt dampens/draws ALL psychic energy forms - it doesn't distinguish between "good" or "bad" psychic energies. For active magicians and priests, it is therefore to be handled with care so that it doesn't inadvertently dampen their abilities and disturb their magical works. On the other hand, salt can be very successfully used to counteract overactive psychic emissions, such as in very young gifted children who are experiencing unwanted psychic phenomena, teenagers and women in menopause *temporarily*.

Salt For Purification

With salt's extreme ability to draw away remnants of psychic energy, including "ghost manifestations" of many different kinds, salt has always been used for psychic clearing and for purification.

Magicians and priests routinely prepare for ceremonies by taking a bath which contains salt as one of the main ingredients;

Magical objects and crystals are cleansed by immersing them in salt water;

Bowls of salt may be placed into a room to absorb negative energy or psychic energy disturbances;

Food and objects can be purified by adding a small amount of salt, or placing a small amount of salt nearby;

Throwing salt is generally regarded as a device to clear the aura of a person or an environment of leftover psychic energy.

A box containing salt can be used to purify anything that is placed upon it;

Crystals placed on a bed of salt or on a salt box require less, or no clearing at all.

Salt, Water & Fire Spells

As salt absorbs psychic energy, it can be used to transfer or transmute a wish or spell to the higher powers by first making the spell, then throwing the salt into the fire where it burns up and in doing so, releases the psychic charge into the higher dimensions.

The most basic form of this type of spell is to hold a little salt in the hand, make a wish, and then throw the salt into the fire.

In the same vein, salt can be thrown into water - a well, a river and into the sea and can be used to carry wishes, or take away burdens, clear attachments from the aura. It is an immensely flexible system with a hundred and one uses.

Salt & Healing

Just a small amount of salt added to healing brews, potions and lotions of any kind will serve to "take care of the other realms" and extend the effectiveness of said brew, potion or lotion into the psychic dimensions - something that modern medicine and medications lack altogether.

Salt is of course a major practical part of our bodies and our health; too much salt however can reduce psychic activity and make it harder to perform psychic tasks. This is one of the reasons why in the olden days, magicians and priests used to fast and drink only pure water prior to major ceremonies. It is interesting to note that having a good flow of salt in and out of the body is extremely important to the full functioning of a magician or priest, both on the physical levels as well as on the metaphysical levels.

Regular bathing in salt water is a first class prophylactic to all manner of psychic disturbances as well as being good for the physical body; in this way, salt is a simple introduction and a bridge between the physical and metaphysical realms for beginners.

A Simple Example Of A Salt Spell - Spiritual House Clearing

This simple magic ritual demonstrates some of the main points of using salt. It is easy to do for anyone, and makes a big difference to a home, and its occupants, but most of all to the magician who performs this spell.

1. Find a beautiful glass bowl of any size. In psychic workings, the physical size of an object really does not matter - a huge bowl won't do any more than a small one. Psychic energy absorption is not like filling a suitcase!

2. Fill the glass bowl with salt - simple cooking salt or pretty rock salt, it matters not.

3. Place the bowl with the salt near the hearth of the home - the center of the home. In some houses, that is in the kitchen; in other homes, it can be the sitting room, or perhaps a den where everyone gathers. You know where your hearth is.

4. Leave it there for three days.

5. On the third day, take the bowl and the salt somewhere where you can release both the physical salt as well as the psychic attachments it has absorbed. You can throw this salt into a river, or a fire, or simply into a sink with the tap running. As you empty the bowl (you can do this a handful at a time), tell the salt about your worries and troubles and your fears, your negative thoughts. It will take those as well and while you're there.

6. Re-fill the bowl and replace it near the hearth.

7. From now on, empty the salt bowl once a week to keep your home free of harmful energy under normal circumstances; or more often if there is extra stress, as you feel is right.

You will notice a distinct improvement in the atmosphere of your home within a few days.

Salt is a fascinating substance and one of the best beginner's devices to learn about the effects of a substance on the metaphysical planes. Even though it is simple and straightforward and suitable for beginners, that doesn't mean that it isn't also extremely profound and very useful indeed. Working with and understanding the magical properties and uses of salt is one of the core skills any person engaged in magic is encouraged to become familiar with.

Mirror Beauty Spell

Powerful Mirror Beauty Spell, to be performed in front of a mirror three times a day for three times three days to transform a whole lot more than just the self image.

Mirror Beauty Spell :

Mirror mirror on the wall,
who is the fairest of them all?

I clear my gaze, I seek to see
the beauty that resides in me.

Make it shine and make it bright
like a beacon in the night
clear for me and all to see
the love and beauty that is me.

Mirror Mirror on the wall,
who is the fairest of them all?
Clear for me and all to see
eternal beauty lives in me
this is my will, so it will be.

Repeat 3x, 3x a day, for 3x3 days - and notice the difference!

Mirror Mirror On The Wall - Read an excerpt from The Enchanted World here.

Important links :

More Spells, Potions, ...  HERE !

Many FREE ebooks about magic : 
https://darkbooks.org/collection/Anonymous.html
https://darkbooks.org/collection/categories.html

The Book Of Love Spells :   click HERE
(to flip the pages you must click, hold and drag from right to left. Maybe you need Flash Player  HERE)

Powerful Love Spells : 7 strongest Spells of Love from around the world

PDF Downloads :

A Manual of Occultism by Sepharial.pdf : HERE :

Anna Butkowsky with Gurdjieff in St Petersburg.pdf :   HERE

Arthur E Waite The Occult Sciences.pdf :   HERE

Book of Magic.pdf : HERE

Clairvoyance and Occult Powers William Walker Atkinson.pdf : HERE

Frater U D Practical Sigil Magic.pdf : HERE

Illustrated Dictionary of Symbols.pdf : HERE

Irmis Popoff Gurdjieff.pdf : HERE

Magical Sigils Western Mandalas of Transformation.pdf : HERE

Manual of Cartomancy and Occult Divination.pdf : HERE

Maskim Hul Babylonian Magick.pdf : HERE

Mastering Witchcraft.pdf : HERE

Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike.pdf : HERE

New Millennium Magic.pdf : HERE

Occult Cosmology Bruce Lyon.pdf : HERE

Occult Japan.pdf : HERE

Occult Science in India and Among the Ancients Louis Jacolliot 1908.pdf : HERE

Paul Foster Case Occult Fundamentals Spiritual Unfoldment Vol 1.pdf : HERE

Phillip Cooper Basic Sigil Magic.pdf : HERE

Principles of Occult Healing.pdf : HERE

Rudolf Steiner How to Know Higher Worlds.pdf : HERE

Sakti and Sakta John Woodroffe.pdf : HERE

Swami Panchadasi Clairvoyance and Occult Powers 1916.pdf : HERE

Talismans Amulets and Magical Symbols.pdf : HERE

The American Indian and the Occult by Christopher Dane.pdf : HERE

The Book of Sigils.pdf : HERE

The Mystic Test Book of the Hindu Occult De Laurence L W.pdf : HERE

The Seven Seals A Practical Occult Experience.pdf : HERE

Visual Magic.pdf : HERE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version