All About HEALTH > Master Mineral Solution (MMS), also named "Miracle Mineral Supplement"

"Master Mineral Solution" also named "Miracle Mineral Supplement" (MMS)

(1/1)

PiJo:

Sources :
https://www.cancertutor.com/make_cd/
https://www.cancertutor.com/bobbeck/
Master Mineral Solution (MMS)

Downloads :
The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (2006) Part 1, 3rd Edition (PDF, 142 pages, 2 MB) :  Download HERE  (right click, Save Link As...)
The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (2006) Part 2, 4th Edition (PDF, 204 pages, 1.7 MB) :  Download HERE  (right click, Save Link As...)

Téléchargements :
Le Supplément Minéral Miracle du 21ème Siècle – Tome I en Français ( 134  pages, 2.2 MB) : >>> ICI <<< (clic droit, Enregistrer Sous...)
Le Supplément Minéral Miracle du 21ème Siècle – Tomes I+II en Français ( 276 pages,  4.4 MB) :  >>> ICI <<< (clic droit, Enregistrer Sous...)

Why MMS ?
In 1996 a man named Jim Humble discovered that a simple water purification substance (which at the time was used worldwide) was effective in eradicating malaria. After the first cases of malaria were recovered, Jim went on to develop a formula using this substance mixed with a food grade acid—he called it MMS (Master Mineral Solution).
Since that time MMS has proven to restore partial or full health to hundreds of thousands of people suffering from a wide range of diseases.
MMS is a weak oxidizer that when used properly can run through the human body destroying disease pathogens and the poisons that they create, while doing no harm to the body.
It is estimated that more than 20,000,000 people have used MMS to date and there have been hundreds of thousands of lives saved and many more improved.

Who is Jim Humble?
https://www.activatedmineralsolution.com/jim-humble-mms-ams-bleach-accusations/
https://www.mms-supplement.com/jim-humble.html
https://jimhumble.co/

What is MMS (ClO2) ?

MMS IS NOT INDUSTRIAL BLEACH (NaOCl or NaClO or Chlorine Bleach)

MMS is just a supplement (sodium chlorite + citric acid)
MMS is a supplement which contains 28 percent sodium chlori t e (which is NOT the same thing as common table salt which is sodium chlori d e). Sodium chlorite has been safely used in alternative medicine for more than 70 years to prevent colds and the flu and to treat a wide variety of microbial conditions.
MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) is currently made by mixing sodium chlorite (diluted, 28%) with an “activator,” which is usually 50 percent citric acid. MMS is sold in 2 separate bottles and instructions are written on each bottle.

Jim Humble discovered that if you “activate” sodium chlorite to make chlorine dioxide, the resulting product is even more effective against microbes than sodium chlorite alone.

Chlorine dioxide is used to kill microbes in the bloodstream. How effective it is on any given microbial disease depends on the life-cycle of the microbe.

For example, it has a 100 percent cure rate on malaria because the malaria microbe is always in the bloodstream. However, it cannot cure Lyme Disease (though it may be able to keep it in check) because the Lyme Disease microbe is frequently outside of the bloodstream.

The Hepatitis C microbes are frequently inside of cells, so its effectiveness on this disease is not known. However, if combined with DMSO (Dimethyl sulfoxide, (CH₃)₂SO or C2H6OS) or MSM (Methyl Sulfonal Methane, (CH₃)₂SO₂ or C2H6O2S) it may be effective against Hepatitis A, B, or C.

For cancer, because the “cancer microbe” is INSIDE the cancer cells, chlorine dioxide must be used with DMSO or MSM, which can help get the chlorine dioxide inside the cancer cells.
Please visit this link for more infos : https://www.cancertutor.com/make_cd/

In fact, my research indicates that DMSO and chlorine dioxide bind together and are an incredible treatment for external tumors, toenail fungus, cancer, etc.

Jim Humble and the Story behind MMS

Jim Humble speaks Freedom Central about MMS

Jim Humble : All my MMS Protocols

Jim Humble protocols

Jim Humble used 15 drops of chlorine dioxide (meaning 15 drops of MMS plus the activator), followed one hour later by another 15 drops, to cure malaria. AIDS/HIV can also be cured with chlorine dioxide, though the administration of chlorine dioxide for AIDS uses a very different protocol than malaria.

The protocol in this article may be very effective against AIDS. The chlorine dioxide will help keep the AIDS virus from traveling through the blood. The Bob Beck Protocol, which is known to cure AIDS in 21 days, only cleaned the blood once a day. This protocol can be used to clean the blood of microbes several times a day if desired.

Vendors may sell bottles which recommend adding MMS to some form of vinegar. This is old technology. DO NOT USE VINEGAR WITH MMS. Vinegar can actually feed yeast infections.

RULE No 1 : START WITH SMALL DOSE (1 DROP OF MMS) AT THE BEGINNING WITH MINIMUM 1/2 GLASS OF WATER

When mixed together, a gas results for this combination and the smell and taste are unpleasant for many.

TRICK to avoid nausea :

Take a deep breath, hold it while you gulp it down. Have a glass of water ready to drink. Still holding your breath, drink several gulps and swish, then breathe THROUGH YOUR MOUTH!!!! DON’T BREATH THROUGH YOUR NOSE!!!! You can’t taste it if you breathe through mouth. Get your breath (THROUGH YOUR MOUTH ) and drink some more water. Mix the MMS in about 1/2cup of water, gulp it down fast then finish it with the water. NO NEED TO MIX IT IN A BIG GLASS OF WATER, just more to drink. If you don’t breath through your nose you can’t taste it. I do it this way every and never taste it. I learned the hard way. I never use juice, just water. I couldn’t do it if I could taste it.

Some activators you can mix with MMS are :
(these are the four activators, generally we use acids to activate it)

1) 10 percent or 50 percent citric acid (in liquid form or a powder form converted into liquid form), or

2) 4 percent hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid), or

3) fresh squeezed lemon juice, which you squeeze yourself (filter out the particles), or

4) fresh squeezed lime juice, which you squeeze yourself (filter out the particles).

The highly preferred method is to use 50 percent citric acid, purchased from your MMS vendor, as the activator. The reason is that it only takes one drop of 50 percent citric acid mixed with one drop of MMS (Sodium Chlorite) to activate the MMS.
But DO NOT USE any type of bottled lemon juice, as it may have vitamin C added as a preservative. You should not use it along with antioxidants.
Master Mineral Solution bottle should NOT be exposed directly to sunlight.
Chlorine dioxide is a gas, and will not remain within water for more than a couple of hours. You should make it at home fresh every time you use chlorine dioxide just to make sure you are getting the maximum effect possible from the product.

Let me repeat that last statement to make sure the reader understands this issue. Chlorine dioxide does not remain stable for more than a couple of hours.
In other words, the chlorine dioxide must be made FRESH each time it is used. But there is one thing we can do to stabilize chlorine dioxide. After activation of MMS we can add water to it and keep it air tight in a dark place.

Bob Beck Protocol

The Bob Beck Protocol started out as an electromedicine treatment for AIDS / HIV; however, it has turned out to be an excellent cancer treatment because of the way it builds the immune system.
Only the Bob Beck Protocol is known to be more effective at cleaning the blood of microbes. However, even the Bob Beck Protocol is not perfect at dealing with microbial diseases when the microbes can live outside of the bloodstream.
Please visit these links for more infos :
https://www.bobbeck.com/
https://www.cancertutor.com/bobbeck/

Guide to using the Beck Protocol :   Download HERE (right click, Save link As...)

Items That Can Neutralize Chlorine Dioxide

This treatment can easily be neutralized by supplements which are high in anti-oxidants. This is a TIMING issue only.
Do not take any of these items within one hour, on both sides, of taking chlorine dioxide : Vitamin C, herbs, Transfer Point (beta glucans), Protocel, Cantron, and other antioxidants. These products should not be used within 1 hour of chlorine dioxide. Even Cellect includes immune builders which can neutralize this treatment. Do not use any of these products, or any other supplements which contain antioxidants (including do not use multi-vitamins, herbs, etc.) during this period.
In other words, DO NOT use the chlorine dixoide protocol at the same time as any substance which has Vitamin C, or any other antioxidant, including immune builders. Wait at least a couple of days, or more, after discontinuing these treatments before starting the chlorine dioxide treatment.

PROTOCOLS and INFORMATION for the proper use of MMS :

Function & Understanding of AMS (Activated Mineral Supplement)
What is AMS and how does it work in our body? This booklet will give you an easy-to-follow explanation of the function and understanding of AMS.
Download HERE (right click, Save Link As...)

AMS Manual-Booklet
The AMS Manual-Booklet will explain everything you need to know about HOW to use and apply AMS. It will supply you with alls the information required for repairing a dosage of AMS to either drink or apply exteriorly for diseases and pains.

Protocol 1000
First, add your number of AMS drops to a clean dry glass, then activate as follows: add one drop of 50% citric acid for each drop of AMS in the glass, and then shake or swirl to mix, wait 30 seconds, add 1/2 to a full  glass of water or juice and then drink.

Taste Management
Once you see the simplicity and benefit of doing this, the secondary methods of dealing with taste will be unnecessary. There have been literally hundreds of people, if not thousands of them, that have started out by saying, “Oh, I don’t mind the taste of AMS all that much,” and then several weeks later they feel sick when they merely think or talk about AMS.

Protocol 1000 for Animals
First, add your number of AMS drops to a clean dry glass, then activate as follows: add one drop of 50% citric acid for each drop of AMS in the glass, and then shake or swirl to mix, wait 30 seconds, add 1/2 to a full glass of water or juice and then give to the Animal to drink. Do not use orange juice. Do not use juices with added vitamin C or ascorbic acid added. Do not use concentrated juices that must have water added to them. Fresh juices are best.

Protocol for all Types of Flu
First, add your number of AMS drops to a clean dry glass, then activate as follows: add one drop of 50% citric acid for each drop of AMS in the glass, and then shake or swirl to mix, wait 30 seconds, add 1/2 to a full glass of water or juice and then drink.

Protocol 2000
It basically is taking as many drops of activated AMS each hour as a person can take without becoming any sicker, or feeling worse, or developing diarrhea. It must be done for 10 hours a day, for 3 weeks or until well. It is best to start off with only one drop an hour and quickly build up to as many drops as you can take,

Protocol for Skin Care
The use of AMS on the skin can be a very important use. It destroys almost every kind of skin disorder known, and causes burns, and wounds of all kinds to heal often in less that 1/2 the ordinary time.

Protocol for Burn Victims
Any burn should be sprayed with full strength NaClO2 (no acid added) directly from a small spray bottle. Do not add the Activator  at all. If you don’t have a spray bottle available, apply NaClO2 directly onto the burn, making sure the area is soaked with NaClO2.

Protocol for a AMS Bath
In addition to taking oral doses of AMS it is possible to absorb AMS through the skin directly into underlying muscle. Whereas oral doses provide Cl02 gas primarily to the red blood cells, AMS that sinks through the skin provides Cl02 gas directly to the liquid plasma of the blood.

DMSO Protocol Procedure Steps

Protocol 3000

Protocol against EBOLA

Source : https://thelovevitamin.com/1098/q-and-as-about-mms-miracle-mineral-solution/
FAQs about MMS
by Tracy Raftl

I still have no idea yet whether MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution, formerly called Miracle Mineral Supplement) is going to do anything for me or my skin – I feel like I’m already pretty healthy, and my skin is pretty darn good, so at the most I’m hoping for from it is to help me make it easier to stay clear, and perhaps give me a bit more general energy.

I’m still kind of excited about the whole thing though, however which way it turns out. I like trying out new things, but only one at a time, and MMS is my current ‘health experiment’. It’s what’s on my mind, so I want to talk about it a little more.

Question: The FDA issued a warning against MMS. Doesn’t that mean it’s dangerous?

The FDA’s (The Food and Drug Administration) warning about MMS was that it causes diarrhea and nausea, like I had already stated it does due to a detox reaction. However, it is still legal for people to sell MMS in the United States, and you can find it online no problem. I don’t have a clue whether it’s for sale in local health stores, but you could ask.

However, in Canada, (and I believe it’s the same thing in Australia), Health Canada (the FDA of Canada) has actually cracked down on the suppliers of MMS. A website called Subtle Energy Therapy based in Edmonton was the biggest supplier of MMS here in Canada, and Health Canada cracked down on them and forced them to cease sales of it.

Why?? Because they received ONE complaint about it and jumped on the opportunity to call MMS out. Apparently here in Canada, all supplements are now being regulated by Health Canada, and all supplements sold need to have something called a Drug Identification Number (DIN). Oh how convenient. Now Health Canada can have a free for all – any supplement they don’t like doesn’t get a DIN.

And why would Health Canada or the FDA not like a supplement? Would it be serious side effects? Deaths?

No – nothing like that! Not a single death from a nutritional supplement has been reported in the United States in the last two years. Funny that side effects and cross reactions of prescription pharmaceutical drugs contribute to more than 100,000 deaths each year in the US alone.

I believe the reasons Health Canada and the FDA aren’t so stoked on MMS are:

1) Because they’re in cahoots with the money hungry pharmaceutical companies. I believe they issue recommendations based on pressure and politics, not health.

2) The potential of MMS. If it’s really as amazing as reported, then big pharma is in troooubbble. Can you imagine? A simple treatment for all sorts of disease, provided by a common substance that costs less than 30 bucks a year?

Oooooh they are not gonna like that! And I have no doubt that they will do anything to make sure that the masses do not find out too much about this supposed miracle solution.

So anyway… MMS does have another function aside from kicking disease ass. And that is to purify water. So Subtle Energy Therapy and other suppliers in Canada can still sell it, but they can’t call it MMS or market it as a supplement. It is now simply labeled ‘Water Purification Drops’ with no real explanation. Yeah baby! We’re going underground!

I actually found it kind of exciting ordering it from them… like I was ‘in the know’ about what it really was. Screw you Health Canada!

Anyway, if you’re going to buy it, look for one that is sold in a “convenience pack” meaning that you get the MMS (sodium chlorite 28% solution) and the citric acid. The citric acid is what activates it and turns it into chlorine dioxide (the disease fighting substance). This is essential… otherwise it won’t work.

Note: you also want to look for citric acid that is in a 50% solution, or they call it a 1:1 ratio. The other standard is a 10% solution or 1:5, which means for every drop of MMS, you need to activate it with 5 drops of citric acid. It can get seriously redundant counting out tens of drops each time you take it, so it’s a lot easier to just go for the 1:1 solution and put one drop in for every drop of MMS.

Question: So how do you actually take MMS? What’s the procedure?

Well, I get a clean, dry cup, sit down at my table, and count out my drops of MMS into it (remember you are working your way up to 15 drops slowly. Don’t get excited and go too fast, or you’ll make yourself sick). Then I count out the corresponding drops of citric acid into the cup and swirl it around a little.

Then you wait three minutes. Apparently this is the magic number – it’s enough time to activate it, but if you let it sit longer than 3 minutes, the potency starts to dissipate. You may notice as it sits that it has a strong chlorine smell and you may see the chlorine dioxide gas wafting off the cup.

After three minutes, I pour half a glass of juice into it and drink it down. Or if you don’t want to drink much juice, just use a touch of juice to cover the taste, and the rest water. It’s good to drink a cup of water with it anyway, as it apparently staves off nausea.

Question: What else do I need to know about taking MMS?

1) You must take it on an empty stomach, otherwise all it will do is kill the pathogens in your food instead of being carried around to the rest of your body to do its work. Leave an hour or so on each side. I like to take it first thing when I wake up, and last thing before I go to bed.

2) You must not use juice that contains added Vitamin C, because for some reason, it almost completely renders the MMS useless. Not natural vitamin C, only added Vitamin C. Except for oranges… do not take orange juice with it, or eat oranges within a couple hours of taking it.

Almost all juice you buy at the store contains added Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), so it can be hard to come by some that doesn’t. I’ve noticed pomegranate juice doesn’t, and there is a black cherry juice by K.W. Knudsen that doesn’t either.

3) In regards to the nausea and diarrhea, apparently it can happen quite suddenly. Like you take it, and you take it, and you add more in, and you’re fine, and then you go up a drop, and you feel perfectly fine – and then one day you up your dose, and you get really nauseous. Apparently it’s sneaky (I haven’t experienced it yet. I’m on 7 drops now, and maybe a very slight tinge of nausea in the stomach, but nothing really).

So if this happens to you, you need to go back down a drop or two and hold there for a few more days, and then go back up again and perhaps you’ll be more successful. Don’t take the nausea lightly! If you think it’s not that bad and then up your dose, you may get REALLY sick the next time and have to miss work or school. You basically want to be taking the dose just under the dose that makes you sick – you may think that being sick means you’re detoxing super fast and that you’ll get through it quickly, and therefore be well sooner…. but it actually just stresses the body and isn’t beneficial. Your elimination systems will work just fine without being sick!

Case in point: Someone commented on my last article about MMS and said she had known about it for a long time. She’s used it and it definitely worked great, but then she got up to 10 drops, got really sick, and now she can’t take it anymore because the smell of it brings back such horrible memories. Sort of like that time you got blind, puking drunk on Jack Daniels as a teenager, and now you can’t touch the stuff. GO SLOWLY!

Note: Taking a Vitamin C tablet or eating an orange can combat nausea if you do make a mistake and find yourself feeling really sick.

4) Don’t aim for 15 drops if you’re a small person. The general rule is 3 drops per 25 pounds of body weight. So I actually should be only getting up to like… 11 at the most. (because I weigh like 90 lbs!!)

Question: If this stuff kills all the bad bacteria, funguses, pathogens etc… does this stuff kill your good bacteria too?

Well, apparently it doesn’t. This is because things that are harmful to the body have a positive charge and an acidic PH, while normal cells and good bacteria have a negative charge and a neutral or alkaline PH. MMS goes after the positively charged acidic stuff, and this is how it differentiates between good and bad when it does its work.

Question: I started MMS and my acne is getting worse. What’s the deal?

Yeah, I’m not gonna lie, your acne may get a bit worse before it gets better (as with all holistic detoxes). Acne is a way for physical and emotional toxins to come out when your other elimination channels are overloaded. With such an effective detox as this, it’s bound to cause your skin to break out in the beginning.

However, people seem to be talking about using it topically to treat it. So maybe if you take it internally and use it externally at the same time, it would offset any initial breakout.

FREE eBOOKS :

If you are interested in stories stranger than most fiction, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century contains one such story. From the moment of discovery of MMS and the total health recovery of the first malaria victim in the jungle of Guyana it presents a great story. Malaria, man’s worst disease that has killed more victims than all the wars of mankind, was triumphed over by MMS in only four hours and has done the same thing many thousands of times since. More than 75,000 malaria victims have taken the Miracle Mineral Supplement and are now back to work and living productive lives.
This book is the story of the discovery and further development of the most amazing enhancement for the immune system yet discovered.
Join me in a true story of my travels through Guyana in South America, and Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, South Africa and Europe. You will learn a great deal about MMS in this book and important background as to how it developed into what it is today.

The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (2006) Part 1, 3rd Edition (PDF, 142 pages, 2 MB) :  Download HERE  (right click, Save Link As...)

The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century (2006) Part 2, 4th Edition (PDF, 204 pages, 1.7 MB) :  Download HERE  (right click, Save Link As...)

Please buy these books if you like them.
Jim Humble bookstore : https://jimhumble.co/bookstore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Useful link :

The truth about chlorine dioxide and other miracle cures for autism
https://www.health24.com/Natural/Therapies/the-truth-about-chlorine-dioxide-and-other-miracle-cures-for-autism-20151111

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonies :

My experience with Miracle Mineral Solution-MMS Day 28

My Experience with MMS, Miracle Mineral Solution. 1 year and 7 months later

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

En français :

https://mmsfrance.com/

Concernant le SIDA / HIV

Vous trouverez les informations concernant les malades du SIDA guéris par le MMS au chapitre 6 du Tome 1 gratuit (390 cas de SIDA au stade final, traités en 8 mois, avec 60% capables de reprendre le travail après 3 jours, et les 40% restant dans les 30 jours suivants).

Des informations supplémentaires sont présentes aux chapitres 10, 13 et 14 du Tome 2 , y compris les protocoles médicaux pour l’administration du MMS pour les cas de SIDA.

Téléchargements :

Le Supplément Minéral Miracle du 21ème Siècle – Tome I en Français ( 134  pages, 2.2 MB) : >>> ICI <<< (clic droit, Enregistrer Sous...)

Le Supplément Minéral Miracle du 21ème Siècle – Tomes I+II en Français ( 276 pages,  4.4 MB) :  >>> ICI <<< (clic droit, Enregistrer Sous...)

Bonne cure !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version