All About HEALTH > ALLERGIES : DIY Allergy Relief

Natural DIY Allergy Relief

(1/1)

PiJo:

Source : Natural DIY Allergy Relief : Sinus – Immune Support – Vinegar – Colloidal silver – Baking soda – Oil Pulling
DIY Allergy Relief : Let's get started

First I suggest you find your personal allergy, sinus drainage triggers, make sure it is not environmental & your cleaners natural or not causing your immune system to not function properly, or your body-care items, shampoo, deodorant, skin care etc. Or the food you are eating or even the vitamins you are taking, double-check everything!

Lets face it : allergies & sinus issues anytime of the year can really wreak havoc on your life ; rather they are from seasonal triggers, cleaners, household items, dust, dander, pets, pests etc.

You just want relief, & you want something that works & is safe & natural.

Many use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), Colloidal silver & baking soda with great success for allergies & sinuses (& many other uses) including my family.

Using these 3 as DIY cleaners can not only help you not have allergies to your cleaners, they can also help eliminate other allergens such as dust mites, dander & pollen.

Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) to the rescue!

Did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural antihistamine?
I recommend you use an organic vinegar with the mother to treat Sinus drainage & allergies, do not buy brands that need refrigerated (or you can use another raw apple cider vinegar with the mother or use raw Coconut water vinegar, or make your own).

Treat Allergies (& sinus issues) with Apple Cider Vinegar.
A lot of allergy sufferers feel their over the counter meds & prescriptions are not effective. Find out how ACV a natural antihistamine aides your bodies response by preventing the production & release of histamines & can successfully stop allergy symptoms for many people if taken daily AND as needed. So many are happy to learn about & start using apple cider vinegar & to feel the great benefits of using ACV daily & that it is just as effective in treating allergic reactions & calming allergy issues as antihistamine medications.

Apple cider vinegar benefits range from a multitude of items. One in particular is that ACV users claim the vinegar dramatically reduces allergy symptoms from pets, food, and other environmental sources.
No matter what condition you’re treating with ACV, it comes with some extremely pleasant side effects. It’s a great metabolism booster — it can help you break down fat and lose pounds easily and permanently. It also gives your skin a healthy flush.

This consequently prevents the allergic symptoms such as:
•Frequent sneezing
•Nasal congestion and runniness
•Itchy, red, swollen and/or watery eyes
•Itchy sensation of the nose, ears, lips, mouth, and/or throat
•Headache
•Nosebleed
•Cough
•Asthma

Considering the many health benefits of consuming raw apple cider vinegar, no wonder so many people not only drink it in water, but they love it & swear by it. Taking a pill for many can be a fast answer to allergy issues, but as many discover after starting to take ACV that the pills are no where near as effective as taking liquid raw acv in water.
Raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar with the mother, (yea that cloudy stuff), is a densely nutrient filled substance that settles at the bottom of the bottle of vinegar, simply shake before using. When buying apple cider vinegar, make sure that whatever brand you get is unpasteurized, unfiltered, unrefined, raw  with the mother & does not need refrigeration. Make sure you can see the mother.
The Mother or Mother of Vinegar is the source of benefits you are seeing & is live food, regular Apple cider vinegar from the store is dead (without the mother), Raw apple cider vinegar has potassium, calcium, magnesium, acetic acid, malic acid, citric acid and lactic acid.

Adding the daily taking of raw apple cider vinegar in water to your routine diet can be as simple & you can still take it as needed for a boost (one teaspoon is a recommended starter dose in a few ounces of water, gradually increase to 1 tbs in several ounces of water for every dose).

Another effective way to take raw apple cider vinegar that some prefer is to mix a jug of pure water with raw apple cider vinegar & drink throughout the day like add 2 tbsp ACV a quart of water, most say it is best drank before & with meals but you can drink it anytime that works best for you, if you can not tolerate the taste of vinegar mix in enough raw honey to taste, raw honey is a great health & allergy fighting boost on its own so is amazing in combination with raw apple cider vinegar.You can also add 1 tbsp of of raw acv to a cup of warm water & drink several times a day, add raw honey to taste & mix in a bit of fresh lemon juice if desired.

Another option:
If you’re unable to ingest the mixture, another allergy-relieving option might be to inhale the vapors. This can open your nasal passages, decrease mucus production, and calm allergic reactions.

We take ACV everyday for many great benefits along with building our immune system, we also take Coconut water vinegar, but above all I highly recommend the Bragg apple cider vinegar. Many I know also take Bragg ACV with great results. A few of the ways we take & use ACV, add 1 or 2 capfuls of Bragg ACV to already warmed water in a mug, add raw honey to taste (raw local honey also is amazing for allergies) you can also add a cap of lemon juice, raw coconut water, colloidal silver &/or a spoon of raw coconut oil to your ACV honey mixture, great to drink in the morning instead of coffee or tea, or drink anytime. Or we as needed add 1 capful of Bragg ACV to several ounces of water & drink like a shot drink, this is great for fast relief, for pain, congestion, runny eyes etc. options to add, lemon juice, colloidal silver, extra water. I use the 1 quart size Bragg ACV jar & the caps I am referring to are on this size.

Colloidal silver is simply Amazing!

What you never thought of using colloidal silver for allergies & sinuses? Yup it works great.
Using Colloidal Silver in a Nasal Spray Bottle for Sinus and Allergies
Cure Sinus Infections With Colloidal Silver and a Neti Pot
Eyes: You can put drops in your eyes every morning & night, or even as needed during the day for scratchy eyes, watery eyes, allergy eyes & blurry eyes (using colloidal silver to cure eye infections)
Scratchy throat etc: Simply put some under your tongue & hold for a minute then swish in your mouth 30 to 60 seconds & swallow, Spray some in the back of your throat as well.
Nebulizing colloidal silver: Using Colloidal Silver With a Nebulizer video & 4 Effective Ways to Use Colloidal Silver to Deal with Pesky Sinus Problems (Including Sinus Cough).

My Family:
We take colloidal silver every day (Safe dosage report) & it helps build our immune system & is great to help stop sickness or to get better fast, it is also amazing for pain relief from teeth to post surgery. Some of the ways we use it for allergies, drops in our nose, cool mist humidifier, spray in nose & mouth, drops in eyes & ears, in a nebulizer,spray face & hands, use it in our DIY cleaners etc. & as mentioned above we take it & add it in water, or ACV & water etc.

Baking soda, Wow!

NEWSFLASH: Baking soda does not contain aluminum

If you are taking Baking Soda regularly make sure to also take Magnesium.
Baking soda can be so soothing to allergy eyes, to a sore nose, for dry mouth, & even scratchy throat as well as great to wash your hands, face & body with instead of soap, it also makes a great household cleaner so you wont have an allergy reaction to your cleaners.

Baking soda as many know is the main ingredient in nasal irrigation/ Netti Pots, usually salt or baking soda or both are used with distilled water to clear passage way & relieve pressure while healing, fighting allergies, infections, colds & flus. just  few piches of baking soda & natural unrefined salt or use Sole water in a squirt bottle or a neti pot with warm water distilled water, do not ever use tap water.Cleaning out your nasal passages one side at a time once per day can bring much needed relief.

Using baking soda as a natural cleaner around the home can reduce allergies in general. Those who are susceptible to allergies, such as those suffering from Chronic breathing issues & allergies are usually very sensitive to toxic commercial cleaners (I am). Just using simple basic products like baking soda, vinegar, peroxide & lemon juice will reduce allergic reactions & help build the immune system while keeping dust, dander, mold, germs, bacteria & pollen away safely & effectively.

Making an eyewash with baking soda is a awesome remedy for itchy, dry eyes. There is some concern about upsetting the balance within the eye. However, if your eyes are already red, swollen, irritated &/or infected from allergies, drainage, crusty or pink eye, the  balance in your eye has already been upset. Using baking soda in water as a eye wash is amazing for eye issues & allergies.

My family:
Baking soda in our home is a top used item from cleaning, to deodorant, shampoo, skin care, body product & health. We use it for pain, heartburn, to fight cold & flu, strep throat, soaking in the bath, on & on & on. One of my favorite ways to use it is for allergies eyes (besides taking it in water for allergies)

Baking soda

Eye Wash: This is so soothing that we even use it for tired red eyes, scratchy eyes, if you get something in your eyes this also works great

Natural Eye wash/bath for allergy eyes
Also good for eyes after contacts are out & for infection :
use a mixing bowl & fill it 3/4 the way full, this is probably about a gallon of water, if the water amount is less lower ingredient amounts accordingly
2 to 3 tbsp of baking soda
Stir till dissolved
place face in the water with eyes open & roll eyes, repeat several times before dumping water.
Can be repeated as needed throughout the day. the baking soda water is very soothing.
If no bowl big enough to put face into just pour or spray into eyes

Options to add in if desired:

1 tbsp of colloidal silver (great to add for infections & Pink eye)
    1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder (great to add for infections & Pink eye)
    1 tbsp melted raw coconut oil (also great for infections & pink eye)
    1 tbsp natural unrefined salt Or Sole water stir in (great to add for infections & Pink eye)
    1 tbsp raw honey (recommended to add every time by me)
    All the above can be added in & all are amazing with baking soda

Oil Pulling

What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:

Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure.
    Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil.

You will notice in a lot of my DIY posts I recommend colloidal silver, but where do I buy mine? I make my own with a Colloidal silver generator, I can make a qt for just pennies.

To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click    HERE
    If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids

The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version