"Unconventional" SCIENCES and NEW DISCOVERIES > LUCID DREAMING (awareness you are dreaming while you are dreaming)

It happened to me once !! What a fantastic adventure !!!

(1/1)

PiJo:
What a fantastic adventure !

When I was 16 (longtime ago) I went to sleep in a relaxed state, feeling safe, happy to be with my family beside me in the next room.
It was before Christmas and at this time, like most of the kids, I was feelling very happy (gifts under the Christmas tree, joyful ambiance with loved family members, ...).
I was lying on my back, arms along my body, air was cool.
Of course I started to dream (like everyone) but at one moment I realised I was dreaming. The shock was intense : how this could be possible ?
Surroundings were like blured with silver and golden colors, surreal, nothing sharp. It was not cold or hot, no wind, nothing disturbing ... like in a normal and good dream.
I was standing on a road I knew perfectly and I was looking around me, enjoying this feeling when I thought about a donkey (I really love this animal) and then, like by magic, I stood in front of a donkey !! Then I decided to be in a beautiful place I wanted to be now and HOP! ... I was instantanely transported to this place at the exact point I was thinking.
It was a viewpoint where I often stopped to enjoy the panorama : sea view, overlooking my beautiful blue sea with glittery water just below me, three islands in the distance, ... I loved soooo much this place !!!
Then, after a while there enjoying this feeling and my new "parallel life" I decided to wake up to be sure I was not "only dreaming" !! For this, I got a little strange and stupid idea : to jump from this viewpoint into the sea (40 meters below me) as I sometimes thought when I was there.
I remember my fall, seeing the sea coming closer and closer, and the feeling (before I touch the water) was so strong that I woke up, panting, looking all around me, asking myself what had happened to me.
My first reaction when I realised I was lying in my bed was : WAOW !!!! FANTASTIC !!!!!!!! AGAIN, AGAIN !!!!!
I tried many times to prepare myself for a new exciting lucid dreaming (with the same feelings and conditions as before) but unfortunately without success .
Many years later I still remember this lucid dream and I searched on internet for others who succeded and ... believe me or not .... I am not alone to have lucid dreams !!!!
it is an experience I recommend to everyone : it is safe, amazing, you do what you want, you go where you want, and you want to do it again and again to stay in this new fantastic world of dreams.
Our world change, humans change, consciousness evolve and new psychic possibilities arise, all this is just "evolution".
I hope many others will speak about their experiences and share them with others.

Happy dreams !!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version