HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS > Differences between SEX and LOVE

Loving Relationships Are Such A Powerful Way To Manifest Your Best Life

(1/1)

PiJo:

Author's page : http://www.fengshuidana.com/2016/04/20/relationships-are-some-of-the-greatest-oppoptunities-to-manifest-your-highest-potential/
Loving Relationships

There are stones to purify your heart energy and heal the love in your life like amethyst.  There are books that will impart all kinds of wisdom on love.

But love is an action word.  And it can only really happen when you engage with it.

There are not enough stones and proverbs in the world that can replace actually going out and living with love.

The major relationships of my life have taught me more about myself than I could have ever learned in books.  The heartbreaks have uncovered burried fears that needed to go.  The adventures have stretched my imagination and sense of what was possible.

What about you? Have you learned from love?

Or a better question… are you engaged in love as the power source that lights up your life?

Science, biology and ancient traditions all agree that love and relationships are an enormous part of growth, thriving and manifesting your higest potential.  And… they are not reserved for just some people.  This electric energy of self-actualization is available to everyone.

I live with crystals in my drinking water and baths every day.  I eat food infused with love.  I take naps showered in mysic resonating with love. All of it is nourishing and vital.

But nothing replaces the human connections fueled by love.

Relationships are a vital and awesome part of longevity.   Robert Waldinger’s TED Talk about the longest study ever done on happiness at Harvard really dives home the point that healthy relationships are a massive key to long term happiness and even physical health.

It’s a big one. I send it to people who are embittered by dating or sitting in a toxic relationship where they’ve become numb.

But there’s so many more reasons to create your relationships and live with more freely-expressed and healthy love.

Relationships are a vital part of your self-actualization.  If you want to be all you can be, you’ll need to bond with other awesome people.  Maslow- who studied thousands of people who were living their dream lives- discovered that every one of these people moved through life from the bottom to the top of the pyramid.

Maslow Pyramid

On the bottom you’ll find money, shelter, career, health and fundamental stuff that you can (and often have to) create on your own.  Then… as you move up the pyramid, you come to Belongingness & Love Needs.   If you want to get to the top of the pyramid, there’s a vital need to have relationships & love on the way up to the top.  If you skip over this step, there will always be something wobbly and missing, and that feeling of success isn’t as great.  It’s that loney mogul we hear about who laments that money can’t buy happiness.  Rather, with love you can move with ease much higher than you thought possible.  It’s biology, it’s physics and it’s awesome!

It’s vital to de-clutter your vision of love.  If you’ve had some really bad experiences and have become sort of jaded to love or traumatized by it, you can reinvent what love means to you and heal your life in the process.

Fear of intimacy is another way of saying “fear of self growth”.

If you fear love, you can’t really have love.  Your cells literally can’t experience growth and protection at the same time.   If you are involved in toxic attachments  it can literally depress your cells by the millions… whereas healthy love-filled relationships can keep you young and vibrant.

Dr. Bruce Lipton will blow your mind with this bit on the cellular importance of love.

Video not working ? Watch it   >> HERE << 

Relationships are also your greatest mirrors, the greatest opportunity for your own personal transformation and an opportunity to become so much more powerful in world-changing ways.

Relationship issues expose our blindspots, bringing to our attention all that we can’t see in yourselves that needs to be healed.  That terrifically toxic relationship of the past that you hate to think about could be the key to healing life-long trauma and other self-defeating habits we may not see readily in ourselves.

Every relationship – especially intimate relationships- are a form of alchemy where we can become so much greater than we can on our own.  The key, of course, is to find people who are headed in your direction (upward, on the high roads, moving toward happiness) and who are committed to their own self-growth.

Every bit of love you create every day expands our limitless possibility.

Again I come to Dr. Bruce Lipton who has explained that our thoughts get broadcast out into the world even if we don’t speak them, and there are so many subconscious, limiting thoughts and they fly so fast it’s hard to control them.

We can be limited despite our best intentions if we think too much.  And… that’s where LOVE comes in.

The heart itself, beating in all of us, can override our thoughts. “What’s different about the heart is that it doesn’t do calculations. The heart reads energy,” he says.

The heart also has the strongest magnetic field of any organ in your body.

Love itself can help you to manifest your greatness every day.

But… if you’re stuck in the love department… it can feel like only the “lucky” get love.

Luckily we make our own luck.

My dear friend Kim Anami – who happens to be a sex & intimacy expert  (and genius) of the higest level- opened my eyes years ago to the vital importance of love and relationships as a power source.  YES: POWER.  Huge amounts of power.  I had been so turned off to love and so completely fatigued and confused by the energy I was attracting.

She challenged me to figure out not just why… but how… to transform it… by showing me how my own blocks toward love were manifesting as blocks in my own life in many other ways: limited thoughts, health issues, a sense of a glass ceiling over my head, creative stuck-ness, playing smaller than I said I wanted to…feeling unmotivated… lacking clarity and fire…

I had to dump all my cynical, angry ideas.  I had to take a lot of responsibility for the things I helped create in my past that were not positive.  I had to learn to be open again.

I rose to the challenge.  Single.  In relationships.  Out of relationships.  Challenged to find the lessons and integrate them… challenged to keep growing.  Life met me more than halfway with all kinds of opportunities to love more and more.   It led me to the relationship that truly cracked my world open and moved me to a peace I never felt before in my whole life.

With all this love of the day, I’m tempted to check myself into a spa for the rest of the afternoon and immerse in self-love.  And for those of you who read all of this and are single, that’s where it all starts.  It’s not a myth.  Self-love brings in the love in a huge way.

Source : https://brightside.me/inspiration-relationships/9-things-that-show-your-love-without-words-391160/
9 Things That Show Your Love Without Words

You can talk about such a great feeling as love. You can write poems and songs and tell everyone you know about it. But sometimes all you need is to do something right. This will mean more for a person than any words you can say.

9. Give your partner some time to rest.

After a difficult day, we all need some time to rest from work and switch our attention to our usual lives. Don’t rush him with the housework routine. Give him some time to rest and some alone time if he needs it. This kind of emotional reload will help you avoid conflicts.

8. Be a good listener.

If she wants to talk to you about something you know nothing about, don’t refuse right away. Sometimes girls just need someone who can listen to the latest news, learn about all the sales, and look at all the things they’ve bought. Don’t be angry in these moments. Try to be a kind and understanding partner.

7. Don’t forbid them to see their friends.

When you are in a relationship, the last thing you should do is turn your partner into your property. Every person needs private space and time they can spend with friends. So next time your boyfriend wants to spend some time with his friends, don’t be mad. Just let him go and have some fun.

6. Pay attention to the things they love.

Happiness consists of small things. Her favorite sweets and fruits and washed dishes may seem insignificant, but it will be a big sign for her that you remember what she likes, you value your relationship, and you love her. Such simple things can make people happy.

5. Give compliments.

Girls are not the only ones who love hearing compliments. Guys love to know that they look good too. So tell your boyfriend that he is very handsome, his shirt really suits him, or that his socks are really cool. This is a little thing that can make him feel good.

4. Dream together.

A palm tree, the sea, a cocktail... We all dream of a vacation like this. So if, in the dead of winter, your girlfriend comes home and shows you her new hat, dress, or swimsuit, don’t be angry and don’t say it was a waste of money. Instead, dream about how great it would be to go on vacation together.

3. Be both a girlfriend and a friend for him, not a tyrant.

Criticism, dissatisfaction, and trying to get involved in "men" stuff are not the things men want from their girlfriends. Let him be independent: let him decide how to repair something, and let him choose what to wear at home or which ringtone to set. He needs to be able to make decisions on his own when he is with you.

2. Cook dinner together.

When there is no time, fast food is exactly what you need. But sometimes you really care about food. Cook something unusual and tasty. Think about what you want to cook, go to the supermarket together, and eat at the table. The most important thing here is to be around each other. Don’t let one person do everything. You will see their mood change a lot when you offer to help.

1. Don’t get annoyed by flaws.

We all are very different, and no one is perfect. She forgets to add salt, and he takes a shower for too long. Just take it easy. To have a harmonious relationship, you need to learn not to notice these little things. Then you will notice that it’s so much easier to live like that.

Illustrated by Natalia Breeva for BrightSide.me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

It appears that you have not registered with NEEEEEXT. To register, please click here...
Go to full version